Realm Of The Old Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm Of The Old Gods

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Server direct IP connection: 209.133.192.82:5121
Join Discord Server: https://discord.gg/jYHJe2v
Forums construction in progress!

Dm Jovoc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze-DmJovoc
Dungeon Master

Experience Points : 18

Dm Jovoc Empty
PostSubject: Dm Jovoc   Dm Jovoc EmptySun May 10, 2020 1:53 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Dm Jovoc

My approach to D&D goes back over a decade ago, thanks to NWN1.
I bought it out of curiosity and fell in love with the settings, the stories, the characterization of the characters and a little later I started reading numerous setting manuals.

My experience of gaming and interpretation over the years has widened more and more, precisely for this reason as Dm I tend to respect the game manual as much as possible. What I like to see is the interpretation of one's character, to see initiatives by the players and to see in them the desire to venture, to feel emotions as courage can face a threat but also fear in seeing certain creatures.
My quests tend to have interpretative parts from start to finish, parts of exploration, knowledge of the threat / creature / etc and finally the much agonized treasure or gift at the end of the session.

Many times I use very strong creatures so as to make the challenge level high, so it gives players tension, the fear of seeing their HP go down so as not to take the quests lightly. The world of adventurers is difficult, they shape their soul and their level based on the challenges and difficulties that life places in front of them, precisely for this reason I tend to make things difficult mechanically, so as to give prominence to the interpretative part of the characters.

For any problem in the game, do not hesitate to contact me, be it in the forum, discord or in the game.
Back to top Go down

Dm Jovoc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realm Of The Old Gods :: COMMUNITY ABOUT :: STAFF :: STAFF INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: