Realm Of The Old Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm Of The Old Gods

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Server direct IP connection: 209.133.192.82:5121
Join Discord Server: https://discord.gg/jYHJe2v
Forums construction in progress!

Goldenring Trades

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze-DmJovoc
Dungeon Master

Experience Points : 18

Goldenring Trades Empty
PostSubject: Goldenring Trades   Goldenring Trades EmptyThu May 14, 2020 9:42 pm

Shadowdale

Old Skull Inn

Goldenring Trades 930bed490f660b6345e2dde15358bc9b

The evening at the inn continued as expected, it was not crowded with people but the beer seemed to flow in rivers.

The always festive customers, with the desire to drink, to have fun cheered by the music of a wandering bard.

Goldenring Trades 96bb3ebf1e3f44cce496f977e0611c59

A woman crossed the threshold, a beautiful woman with gold earrings on her ears.
Some turned round attracted by this beauty, others instead completely ignoring the woman, continuing to drink their mug.

Approaching the counter, she asks information about Shadowdale, to those who seemed local.
Order a bottle of wine and pay for a room for an entire month while looking around for answers.

[Open RP]
Back to top Go down
Blaze-DmJovoc
Dungeon Master

Goldenring Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldenring Trades   Goldenring Trades EmptyThu May 14, 2020 9:48 pm

[???]- I came here from a faraway place, could someone give me some useful information? I need to know who the merchants are and which commercial companies are nearby. I would be very grateful * generally asking patrons *
Back to top Go down
DM Muse
Dungeon Master

Experience Points : 9

Goldenring Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldenring Trades   Goldenring Trades EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:54 pm

A rough looking man sets his mug on the table and speaks to the woman.
"Ya realize Shaddadale is a farm town, eh? Yer lookin for commercial companies in a place where folk barely scrape by with what gets harvested every season.  Now, i know there was a place called Tentacus that has a castle bigger my wife's butt. Ye go west on main street, and ya cant miss it. Other than that, ye have ta know folk who pass through town, sellin what ever they bring.
But, dont quote me, i push dirt, plant seed and mine my own business . ..at least until i start ta drinkin!  HE hahah ha".

Back to top Go down
Blaze-DmJovoc
Dungeon Master

Goldenring Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldenring Trades   Goldenring Trades EmptyFri May 15, 2020 3:19 pm

[???] - From what is rumored it seems that Shadowdale in the past was the scene of a bloody war, which led numerous adventurers to defend this city.

The adventurers are far richer and wealthier than the peasants who live in the countryside, that's why I thought there were markets and merchant companies.
This Tentacus company, do you know anything else about them? Or do you know someone I can ask?

Goldenring Trades Ff139c48ecc0ce60c1c20e42f07c0f07

* while ordering a beer from Myra, paying it in advance and offering it to you *
Back to top Go down
Mavus

Mavus

Experience Points : 6

Character sheet
Race: Tiefling

Goldenring Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldenring Trades   Goldenring Trades EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:03 am

The sound of book closes at the table nearby. One chair empty, one taken. A tiefling studies the newcomer, as his tail wags curiously behind him. With his hand he motions towards the empty chair as he speaks up: "I am a merchant. Feel free to join me if you require audience, just make sure you bring great deal of gold, if you require my services." The tiefling smirks, his fang slightly peeking, as he bets against himself about the newcomer, still not quiet certain what story she brings, or how rich could she actually be.
Back to top Go down
DaveFritz

Experience Points : 10

Goldenring Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldenring Trades   Goldenring Trades EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:52 pm

Bart Smith enters and seats himself near the table where the man and woman are talking. After ordering an ale, he sips it slowly and listens thoughtfully to the conversations.
Back to top Go down
DaveFritz

Experience Points : 10

Goldenring Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldenring Trades   Goldenring Trades EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:41 pm

Bart approaches the woman. "Are you seeking to trade in Shadowdale?", he asks. "If you are, the Shadowdale Council would be interested to hear any proposals you may have. I am a representative of the Council and could convey any requests to them."
He then smiles. "I'm Bart Smith, ma'am. Smith by name, smith by trade."
"Oh," he continues, "House Tentacus is located west of town, just over the bridge."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goldenring Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldenring Trades   Goldenring Trades Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenring Trades
Page 1 of 1